WHCC WIC participants can choose to receive nutrition education online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Follow these steps to set up your account:
- Go to www.wichealth.org
- Create an account by choosing a user name, password and submitting your family information.
- Complete the lesson on any topic you choose.
- Print your certification of completion or choose e-mail for it to be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember these tips when you set up your account:
- Your agency is Watts Healthcare
- Your site is the office where you collect your WIC checks and is stamped in the front of your WIC card.
- Your Family ID is written on the cover of your WIC card in red ink (two letters and nine numbers.)